Warsaw National Stadium extends its partnership with PGE
The PL.2012+ company, the operator of PGE Narodowy, extended its strategic partnership with PGE Polish Energy Group. The naming rights deal has been signed for the next 5 years.
Should Sports Stadiums Offer More Than Just Live Sport?
Teams across all different sports and all over the world are constantly looking at ways to make more money as they aim to stay competitive. One area of focus is their stadium, and whether this offers enough to the fans who are in attendance.
Lithuania National stadium to be built by 2025
The construction of the representative stadium in Vilnius is a saga that dates back to the 1980s. However, it looks like Lithuania will see a decent facility in the next three years.
Warsaw Kazimierz Górski will be the official patron of PGE Narodowy
Thirteen years ago, the construction of the largest stadium in Poland began! Over 100 special and transport units and nearly 200 employees appeared at the present PGE Narodowy stadium. Today, the operator informs that Kazimierz Górski will be the official patron.
NFL changing approach to gambling. More money for clubs
In recent years, we have seen a gradual softening of league officials who once fiercely opposed gambling revenues to the NFL. For decades, they had been doing their best to cut the league off from sports betting.
New design Egret in flight straight from China
China is laboriously preparing for continental football championship. The vast majority of tournament venues are currently under construction. Stadium in Xiamen stands out among them.
Buffalo New stadium still long way off
Details of the new venue for the Buffalo Bills are not yet known. It has only been revealed that owners are not considering reconstruction of the current stadium as it is financially unjustified.
Hard Rock Stadium on road to glory with F1 and FIFA
The home of Miami Dolphins and UM Hurricanes is about to further boost its portfolio with new racing track around it and hopes of hosting the 2026 World Cup. But its greatest claim to fame recently came from… a cat.
NFL London Great Bets to Place as Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Hosts Two Great Games
The NFL season is now well and truly underway, and London can look forward to hosting a couple of great games at Tottenham’s state-of-the-art stadium in North London.
New stadium Sports complex like bowl for tea infusion
Chengdu is gearing up for two major sporting events to be held there over the next two years. A sports complex was built, which architecture refers to the tableware from the Ming dynasty.
Liverpool Everton's new stadium project could receive serious funding
Everton's new stadium project could receive a serious financial injection. The club from Goodison Park is set to raise up to £395 million, securing two vital streams of funding as the first phases of work on their new stadium get underway.
England Bolton Wanderers to cut themselves off from betting
Income from the gambling industry is a significant cash injection for sports clubs in England. Meanwhile, Bolton took a different path and joined the fight against betting addiction.
England Safe standing trials in Premier League and Championship
There has been talk for some time about introducing safe standing in the two highest leagues in the country. In 2019, the government assured about the imminent change of the regulations, but these were not introduced until 2 years later.
China Super stadium still alive despite Evergrande debts
The giant in the Chinese real estate market is experiencing enormous financial turmoil. Construction of the largest stadium in the world continues, but the project has been acquired by another investor.
- Arctic Fox Welcome Sign for Front Door Hanging Porch Decoration
- Belgium: Last moment opening in Antwerp
- Neyland Stadium to improve after celebrating centenary
- Northern Ireland: Government to release funds for stadiums
- Liverpool: Second life of bottles from Anfield
- Elland Road expansion can see Leeds compete
- Amcrest Indoor Mounting Bracket for Pan/Tilt Cameras, IP2M-841,
- IPL 2021: Fans Return to Stadiums in Limited Capacity
- MLS in Las Vegas? It can happen
- Xi'an: China's ancient capital hosts 14th National Games
- Rome: Upcoming elections to affect AS Roma's stadium plans
- FULANKE 1Pc Wood Muddler,Handy Beechwood Ice Crusher,Masher Stir
- France: First stadium for Nîmes in 2022, second in 2026
- Qatar 2022: Lusail Stadium nearing the finish line
- Italy: Venezia finally at home!
- No such thing as a non-conventional stadium event
- Indianapolis deal solidifies Caesars’ presence in NFL
- London: QPR not giving up on new stadium
- Turkey: Izmir’s last stadium saga to finally end
- Athens: Panathinaikos waiting for the green light
- Can NASCAR take over the L.A. Coliseum?
- England: Coventry owner confirms the need for private stadium
- Is Berkeley the first cryptocurrency naming rights deal?
- MetLife Stadium to have a sportsbook lounge
- Istanbul: Galatasaray upgrading Türk Telekom Stadium
- Poland: Seating layout revealed for ŁKS stadium
- Cincinnati: FC Cincy break hopeless streak at TQL Stadium
- Tycoon Two-Tone Jingle Stick
- London: Tottenham receives further recognition from RIBA
- The two racecourses with the best atmosphere in England
- Jakarta: Can the giant JIS be finished by year end?
- Who are bookmakers betting on tonight at PGE Stadion Narodowy?
- Qatar 2022: Al Thumama Stadium opening announced
- Spain: Completion of Valencia's stadium again on the horizon
- Sydney: Massive new screen will be placed at Stadium Australia